Nursing assistant resume sample
Even with little experience, you can parlay related skills into a powerful resume.
Even with little experience, you can parlay related skills into a powerful resume, says resume expert Kim Isaacs. View the sample resume she created below and download the entry-level nursing assistant resume template in Word. And if you need more help, get a free resume evaluation today from the experts at Monster's partner TopResume.
Entry-Level Nursing Assistant Resume Sample
Brooklyn, NY 22222
firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn URL
Entry-Level Nursing Assistant
Quality Patient Care • Activities of Daily Living (ADL) • Relationship-Building
- Dedicated, service-focused professional seeking to transition into healthcare as a nursing assistant.
- Highly motivated to launch nursing career; plan to attend Manhattan Institute’s CNA Training in the fall and ultimately pursue RN studies.
- Backed by a solid work history, reputation as a team player and passion for helping others.
- Background includes experience caring for terminally ill cancer patient.
8/2016-Present, ABC Restaurant, Brooklyn, NY
- Received "exemplary" and "exceeds expectations" ratings on all performance reviews. Cited for excellence in interpersonal communications, teamwork, customer service, flexibility and reliability.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Transformed "difficult" customers into loyal, repeat guests by leveraging strengths in premium service delivery and ability to find win-win resolutions.
- Commended for multitasking abilities; frequently assigned the largest section of restaurant during peak dining hours.
- Recognized for superior performance and dedicated service commitment through four-time awards as "Employee of the Month."
Primary Care Provider, 6/2014 to 7/2015
- Shared joint responsibility (along with mother) for the care of terminally ill grandparent suffering from cancer.
- Learned the basics of assessing patient vital signs under the tutelage of home healthcare nurse.
- Assisted home nurse and hospice staff with all aspects of daily care, including bathing, feeding and dressing.
- Helped to ensure grandparent's last year was as comfortable, dignified and enriching as possible.
- Humane Society, Volunteer
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Brooklyn and Queens
DEF High School, Brooklyn, NY - - Graduated with honors