Cosmetologist resume sample
View this sample resume for a cosmetologist, or download the cosmetologist resume template in Word.
Does your resume need some pampering? To be considered for top cosmetologist jobs, resume expert Kim Isaacs says it helps to have a comprehensive resume. For resume writing tips, view this sample resume for a cosmetologist that Isaacs created below, or download the cosmetologist resume template in Word. And if you need more help, get a free resume evaluation today from the experts at Monster's partner TopResume.
Additionally, you can search for cosmetologist jobs on Monster.
Cosmetologist resume template
Sometown, RI 55555 | Phone: 555-555-5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Instagram u LinkedIn
Licensed Cosmetologist u Hair Stylist u High-End Salon Technician
- Creative, customer service-oriented licensed cosmetologist dedicated to providing guests with highly flattering professional hairstyles and cosmetic treatments.
- Beauty expert focused on enhancing clients’ images and self-esteem. Provide cutting-edge, on-trend services in world-class spa and salon settings.
- Motivated, upbeat professional with a loyal book of business and network of beauty industry contacts.
“Corinne did hair for me and my entire bridal party and we were beyond thrilled! Thanks for giving us all gorgeous hair on my special day!" – Heidi Smith, Customer
ABC Beauty School Rhode Island | Completed 1,500-Hour Program
Wet & Thermal Hairstyles | Permanent Waves | Chemical Straightening | Haircuts & Color
Eyebrow Waxing | Makeup Application | Manicures | Health and Safety | Disinfection | Sanitation
Cosmetology License | State of Rhode Island, 2010
Cosmetologist | ABC Hotel Spa, Sometown, RI u 2014 to Present
Provide a full range of beauty services at this high-volume salon, from women’s and men’s haircuts and color to perms, manicures, pedicures and makeup.
- Contributed to a 15% revenue increase in the first year by bringing current clientele to the spa.
- Mastered the company’s full range of beauty products and services; increased add-on sales by an average of 20% annually by listening to client concerns and describing product benefits.
- Built Instagram following to 100,000+ and landed on the XYZ List of the top makeup, skincare and haircare Instagram accounts to follow in 2017.
- Co-organized committee to introduce a safe and secure children’s entertainment center, currently in development. Achieved enthusiastic buy-in from owners by communicating expected ROI.
Cosmetologist | DEF Spa & Salon, Sometown, RI | 2010 to 2014
Advanced to cosmetologist role after 3 months as a trainee at this full-service, upscale salon serving men and women. Services included hair, facials, nails, massages, waxes and lashes.
- Delivered exceptional customer service to all guests, building relationships that still exist today.
- Ranked in the top 10% of team members based on sales performance; attracted new business via social media/advertising outlets, referrals and repeat clients.