Sales associate resume sample
Close the deal and get a job offer with these resume writing tips.
Your resume should be primed to sell your skills, says resume expert Kim Isaacs. After all, you’ve got what employers want. To help you close the deal and get a job offer, view the sample resume for a sales associate that Isaacs created below, or download the sales associate resume template in Word. And if you need more help, get a free resume evaluation today from the experts at Monster's partner TopResume.
Sales associate resume template
Sometown, WA 55555 | 555-555-5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org | LinkedIn URL
Software Sales Specialist: Rapid Territory Growth
Experience selling education solutions to C-level buyers • Quota-surpassing sales results year-over-year
- Software sales “hunter” recognized for developing and executing on account plans to drive deals forward and deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Trusted customer advisor; strive to uncover business requirements to recommend and effectively sell value-based software solutions.
- Process-based sales leader; design and implement sales strategies and manage all phases of the sales cycle, from prospecting and qualifying leads to building relationships and closing large-dollar deals.
Enterprise Solution Sales
B2B & B2C Sales
Lead & Referral Generation
Account & Territory Management
Client Acquisition & Retention
ABC COMPANY — Sometown, WA • Sales Representative, 2012 to Present
Grow revenues within 12-state region through sales of company’s proprietary campus management and school administration software to educational institutions.
Met or exceeded $1M monthly quota throughout tenure
- Achieved 145% over personal production goal and 115% over team production goal in 2016.
- Generated $17.5M in sales in 2016, winning honor as company’s #1 outside sales producer.
- Added a total of 175 new accounts while expanding business from existing accounts.
- Ranked in the top 5 among 150 inside and outside sales reps every month of tenure.
- Inducted into President’s Round Table for record-breaking sales performance.
DEF COMPANY — Sometown, WA • Strategic Account Manager, 2007 to 2012
Expanded customer base through phone, online and in-person sales presentations to manufacturing industry customers. Qualified leads, performed demos and trained users.
Sold solutions requiring long sales cycles, product implementation, integration and user support
- Surpassed monthly quota by an average of 136%.
- Negotiated and closed 7-figure deals that had complex terms and price points.
- Boosted sales an additional 5% in 2012 by incorporating distributors into sales strategies; this approach was adopted companywide.
Early Career: Held administrative and retail sales roles at GHI Co, JKL Co and MNI Co.
SOMETOWN college | Major in Business Management
Completed 45/60 credits toward AAS degree | Worked full-time concurrent with college