Office Assistant Sample Resume
As an office assistant, it’s important to portray your communication and organizational skills properly. View and download the Office Assistant Sample Resume in Word.
Learn more about business careers.
555 W. Busy St., Tumbleweed, Arizona 98555
555-555-5555 · firstname.lastname@example.org
Analytical and detail-oriented professional with experience coordinating, planning, and supporting daily operational and administrative functions to excel in an Office/Administrative Assistant role.
- Demonstrated capacity to provide comprehensive support for senior-level staff, including managing and coordinating projects and processes in support of effective business operations.
- Proven track record of accurately maintaining detailed records, generating reports, coordinating meetings, and multitasking within fast-paced atmospheres.
- Adept at managing and streamlining administrative processes to reduce errors, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- Outstanding interpersonal, customer service, leadership, and organizational skills; thrive within detail-oriented, deadline-driven environments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and managing, arranging, and coordinating executive calendars, travel, contacts, conference bridges, appointments, and luncheons/events.
ACME INC., Sometown, AZ
Office / Administrative Assistant, 6/2014 – Present
Skillfully manage wide-range of office and sales support tasks, including accounts payable / accounts receivable and payroll processing. Leverage strong multitasking skills to manage customer service, data entry, invoicing, inventory control, merchandising, returns processing, and purchasing. Respond to customer inquiries in person and over the phone; liaise with cross-functional teams in support of customer needs. Manage calendars for three managers and two executive managers, including meetings / appointments and travel arrangements.
- Identified areas for improvement in policies, procedures, and business processes and delivered strategic recommendations to senior management on key issues.
- Facilitated development of office operations manual; trained new administrative personnel.
- Administer banking, deposits, account registry, payroll, and distribution of employee checks.
Big Talent Agency, Sometown, AZ
Office / Administrative Assistant, 10/2011 - 5/2014
Trusted to coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements for executives, including Vice Presidents. Organized calendars and schedules to align with executive needs and company goals. Trained administrative staff on policies and procedures. Created compelling presentations for company meetings.
- Regularly acknowledged by leadership for timeliness and attention to detail.
- Spearheaded transition from paper invoices and DOS-driven Peachtree to QuickBooks and Point of Sale system, training all employees in newly implemented technologies.
- Demonstrated flexibility and superb work ethic in enthusiastically taking on special projects in addition to primary office administration responsibilities.
Previous experience as Front Desk Clerk for Big Hotel Chain in Sometown, AZ (2007 - 2011) and Customer Sales Representative for Big Call Center in Mountain Town, CO (2004 - 2007).
Associate of Science in Business Administration
ABC Community College – Sometown, AZ
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) - Expert
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
Affiliations / Volunteer Work
IAAP (International Association of Administrative Professionals), 2012 - Present
Special Olympics Coordinator / Referee, 2008 - Present