Massage therapist resume sample
View this sample resume for a massage therapist, or download the massage therapist resume template in Word.
If writing your resume is a pain in the neck, relief is in store. To be considered for top massage therapist jobs, resume expert Kim Isaacs says it helps to have a comprehensive resume. For resume writing tips, view this sample resume for a massage therapist that Isaacs created below, or download the massage therapist resume template in Word. And if you need more help, get a free resume evaluation today from the experts at Monster's partner TopResume.
Massage therapist resume template
Sometown, CA 55555 | (555) 555-5555 | email@example.com | Instagram URL
Certified Massage Therapist
- Professional massage therapist dedicated to providing guests with a feeling of rest and relaxation within luxury day spa and 4-star resort hotel settings. Driven to help others through the healing benefits of massage.
- Bodywork technician blending experience in Eastern and Western massage therapies with strengths in customer service, client relationship building and innovative marketing strategies.
Bodywork and Therapeutic Services:
Marketing, Sales and Leadership Skills:
ABC SALON & DAY SPA — Sometown, CA | Massage Therapist, December 2014 to Present
Deliver comprehensive massage offerings within luxury, full-service salon and day spa.
- Tripled massage revenues and nearly doubled total spa sales within one year due to acclaimed services delivery and effective marketing, cross-selling and social media initiatives.
- Provided top-rated massage services customized to client needs to build a thriving repeat and referral business base with a booked-to-capacity schedule.
- Worked with owner to introduce massage memberships with 6- and 12-month options. Generated record sales growth of $375K within 9 months of establishing recurring revenue model.
- Helped massage services grow from the lowest-producing department to become the #2 revenue generator¾ second only to hair services.
DEF HOTEL & RESORT — Sometown, CA | Massage Therapist, March 2010 to December 2014
Joined spa team of 4-star resort, providing therapeutic massage services to hotel guests and area locals.
- Drove record-setting sales growth in massage services. Ranked #1 or #2 in booked massages throughout tenure, with a key role in increasing revenues from $780K in FY2010 to $2.8M in FY2014.
- Spearheaded incentive program for front-desk, room-service and other team members to encourage referrals during hotel stays, fueling a 20% increase in booked services month over month.
- Established new service offerings (e.g., aromatherapy, hot stone and shiatsu massages) that boosted spa revenues by more than $55K annually and routinely earned superior ratings on guest-satisfaction scores.
- Partnered with hotel GM and spa manager to launch “Staycation” promotion targeting residents within a 100-mile radius. The promotion boosted off-season revenues and was adopted across all properties nationwide.
Education & Credentials
Certified Massage Therapist, California Massage Therapy Council (CAMTC)
GHI SCHOOL of THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE & REFLEXOLOGY, Completed Massage Practitioner Program