Program manager resume sample
View this sample resume for a program manager, or download the program manager resume template in Word.
Is it time to get your career in order? To be considered for top program manager jobs, resume expert Kim Isaacs says it helps to have a comprehensive resume. For resume writing tips, view this sample resume for a program manager that Isaacs created below, or download the program manager resume template in Word. And if you need more help, get a free resume evaluation from the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service.
Additionally, you can search for program manager jobs on Monster.
Program manager resume template
Sometown, OH 55555 | (555) 555-5555 | email@example.com | LinkedIn URL
Global Business Integrations | IT System Deployments | Value-Chain Optimization
Solutions-driven manager of value-adding programs fueling global growth, competitive advantage and transformative change for diverse industries. Conceptualize and execute program vision from start to finish, managing complex milestones while adapting to changes and shifting priorities. Lead international, cross-functional teams in delivering strategic initiatives proven to improve systems, processes and bottom-line results.
ABC CORPORATION | Sometown, OH
Program Manager, 2015 to Present | Assistant Program Manager, 2010 to 2015
Manage large-scale client programs focused on business growth, technology advancement and process improvement across value-chain activities such as logistics, operations, sales and service.
- Team Leadership: Built and managed talented teams of business analysts, programmers, developers and other specialists. Supervised up to 25 personnel per engagement, coordinating between in-house and client teams and keeping stakeholders informed of progress and milestones.
- Process Mapping: Saved pharmaceutical company $2.3M annually after leading end-to-end mapping of sulfur-procurement process and training end users on new SAP system.
- Supply Chain: Worked with global CPG manufacturer to resolve quality and packaging issues negatively impacting the bottom line. Lowered defect rate by 18% and improved manufacturing flow by 15%.
- Business Integration: Led integration of systems, processes and workflows for two merging biomedical companies. Paved the way for accelerated growth, enabling profit gains 16% above target within 6 months.
- KPI Dashboards: Built KPI dashboards that improved the accuracy, transparency and compliance of financial reporting and planning for numerous client businesses.
- Logistics: Guided customization and implementation of fleet-tracking software for natural foods company. Improved outbound logistics efficiency by 25% and on-time delivery performance by 19%.
- IT Infrastructure: Evaluated and streamlined core IT systems for multiple clients. Retired obsolete apps, established scalable platforms supporting business growth and strengthened information security.
Early Career: Programmer and Application Specialist, DEF COMPANY, 2007 to 2010
XYZ UNIVERSITY | Sometown, OH
MBA, Dual Concentrations in Finance and IT n BS, Management Information Systems
ITIL® v3 Certification n Six Sigma Green Belt (Black Belt in progress)