Truck driver cover letter
Is it time to steer your career path to better territory? To be considered for top truck driver jobs, your cover letter must demonstrate your skills and experience, as well as your passion for your work. For writing tips, view this sample cover letter for a truck driver, or download the truck driver cover letter template in Word.
Truck driver cover letter template
Sometown, TX 55555 | (555) 555-5555 | firstname.lastname@example.org
February 5, 2018
Mr. Thomas Crowley
55 Creek Rd.
Sometown, TX 55555
Re: Truck Driver, Advertised on Monster
Dear Mr. Crowley:
With a more than 7-year track record of exemplary-rated performance as a fuel transporter and gas hauler for the #1 c-store gas station chain in the Southwest, I believe I would make a great addition to your truck driver team.
My qualifications include:
- Interstate Class A CDL (State of Texas) with tank vehicle and hazardous materials endorsements
- TWIC card
- Safe driving record (zero accidents, tickets or driving violations of any kind)
- Near-perfect attendance record (only 3 sick days taken in 7 years)
- Clear background check and drug screen
- Excellent physical health (exercise regularly and don’t smoke or drink)
- Solid foundation in tractor-trailer safety, maintenance and basic repairs
- Graduation from one of the top-rated truck driving schools in the state
These credentials are reinforced by my commitment to going “above and beyond” for my customers and employer and proven history of on-time driving performance.
Please call me at (555) 555-5555 or email email@example.com to arrange an interview. Thank you for your time.